Hi there sweeties! I still remember my promise of reviewing my pending beauty boxes from August and we will see how far can we go if I make one every week.
Anyway, for this week, I am so happy to feature one of the amazing finds I got at the World Wide Web. It is Pretty Fix Collection. It is like a beauty box that you need to subscribe and they will give you a bunch of lovely cosmetic products.
Actually, it is not a box. Simply because the container where the beauty items are put is not a square or rectangle box as the others are. It is inside a cute cylindrical paper board container, something unique in packaging.
This collection costs 599php for each subscription. It is a lovely offer and wise buy since, you can view the items inside the current month’s collection on their FB page. So if you don’t like the items for this month, you have the choice of not ordering and the otherwise. It is so convenient because on my part, I am really picky with the beauty products I use and their way for me to check out their items for the month is very convenient to save my pockets from buying items that I don’t really need or like.
August Collection was my first subscription from Pretty Fix Collection (PFC). I was really happy with what I got. It was so many! A total of 10 cosmetic products! It feels like it is more of a birthday gift for me that time than a subscription box.
Because I haven’t figured out that I can preview the items for each month’s collection on their page, I was really surprised with this. There was no guide card inside their container for the products but it is pretty easy to figure out how everything should be use and what those are for.
Inside PFC’s August Collection are the following:
- Wet ‘n Wild Natural Blend Mineral Foundation in Tan– I must say that the packaging of this one looks really good. I am into mineral foundations that’s why I think this one is a must try for me. I just hope it will work out well on my skin.
- Maybelline Makeup Remover– I never use make up remover. This is my first time to own one. I usually use petroleum jelly and wet wipes to remove my makeup. I just empty this one last September and I must say that I am happy that I was able to try it out. But I still don’t have something to compare for it but so far, so good.
- 3 sets of Hard Candy Button Your Lip Set (3 lip liners and 3 retracted lip gloss= 6 items)- I don’t have an idea about the quality of these items yet as I am not into lip glosses but the quantity of this product inside the collection, honestly made me WOW.
- Wet ‘n Wild Megalength Waterproof Mascara– I own a lot of mascara but I never tried any from Wet ‘n Wild, so I hope this will make me love Wet ‘n Wild products. Nothing grand about this product but nice to know that it’s waterproof.
- Goody Double Wear Headwrap/ Necklace– Sorry for being overly biased but I really love Goody products. Whatever it is from comb to elastics, I can’t resist the temptation of having one.
I am not that “all-brand knowing” when it comes to cosmetics products. In fact, I haven’t used any of these items before. But I love how they were able to put a Goody and Maybelline product inside it, because both are my favorite brands.
Surely, I will catch up their next collection and see if PFC will maintain that “WOW” factor.
For more details about Pretty Fix Collection you may check them out at this link:
Thanks for reading sweeties!
Have thoughts about this collection? Just comment on below.
- Unboxing BDJ August 2013 Box: Focused (rosalietangonan.wordpress.com)
- Beauty SOS Glamour Box: Focused (rosalietangonan.wordpress.com)