It’s October already! But I am not yet done with my unboxing posts starting at the latter part of August. Maybe this one is late already but I hope my thoughts are still worthy of reading.
It was August when I planned to do comparative posts on leading beauty boxes in the country but due to overlapping schedules, delayed boxes and sadly, sold out August boxes from other beauty box dealers, I was not able to do so. But I will still be featuring August boxes from different brands. Hopefully I can finish all my blog posts lags before this month ends.
Anyways, my August 2013 box is the last box that I got from my 3 month subscription from BDJ. It is an exclusive BDJ Box for skin care by Shiseido. Just to be honest about it, I am not into skin care products because I am not as experimental in trying different brands of it as I am with clothes or make up.
I have a very sensitive (which is acne prone) type of skin that holds me back from trying out different skin care products. Though the box looks really promising, until now I haven’t used any of those. But, I am sure to give it away soon maybe as a gift.
Just to get things done, let’s see what’s inside the box (I know most of you know it already). Six items made it to BDJ August 2013 box, all from Shiseido’s Ibuki line.
What Ibuki means… Ibuki is a Japanese term meaning “inner strength”. As Shiseido launches its newest skin care line, it aims to infuse skin with long lasting moisture, protecting it from within.
The six items (all in their sample size) inside the box includes the following:
*Descriptions taken from the guide card inside the box.
- Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser– For skin feeling refreshed and silky smooth to the touch, use this extra gentle cleanser everyday. It lathers quickly into a rich foam and effectively cleans your skin while maintaining its ideal moisture balance.
- Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser– A purifying cleanser that contains micro-granules for a gentle exfoliating effect, removing harmful excess sebum and impurities without stripping away skin’s essential moisture. Best used once a week.
- Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate– A concentrated softener that penetrates quickly and deeply to build the skin’s resistance by filling it with moisture. Prep your skin with this before applying moisturizer to reap the full benefits and get glowing skin.
- Shiseido Ibuki Eye Correcting Cream– This cool, comforting eye cream diminishes the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and finelines. Gently pat under your eyes and see them become more vibrant.
- Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched– This is a multi-functional moisturizer that improves visible pores, breakouts and skin roughness caused by dryness, resulting in a smoother and more refined skin texture. Best used at night.
- Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser– A luxurious, highly concentrated skin supplement that visibly reduces fine lines, roughness, dryness and other signs of premature aging while energizing and rehydrating skin.
Still the overall packaging looks great! Silver curly scrap foils look really elegant. Too bad I can’t try them out but as I read posts from other bloggers, it gives a positive feedback.
Would you love to try it out too? Or have you tried it already? I love to read from you too. Just hit on the comment box sweeties 🙂