Recently, I was informed by a fellow blogger Bea Baldemor of The Girl in Pink that she nominated me to Liebster Blog Awards. I actually got no idea about it but I say thank you anyway and accept it. Lol!
I read on all over the world wide web to know what Liebster Blog Awards is all about and here are some quick information I got:
*It is to recognize blogs with fewer than 200 followers that deserve a look. (lawrenceway.wordpress.com)
*Liebster is a a German term that bears the meaning of: sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleaseant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. *Nice right? (welovedhere.com)
*There is no real award … no judges, no special rules… no websites with an official team to congratulate you… It’s mostly what you want it to be. If you received the award, you can 1) accept it and 2)pass it along. (sopphey.omimpression.com)
Oh well, anyway I love how this once goes so I’m in. So now for the rules (*Copy and Pasted from The Girl in Pink site).
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers .
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
- No tag backs!
Easy peasy. Let’s Get it on!
Questions from Bea and my answers:
- When & Why did you start blogging? I just started last April 17, 2013. Some awesome beauty bloggers I saw at BDJ Social Event inspires me to do so.
- How do you define a blog? Blog is a service and leisure for me. You are able to inform your readers in your field of interest and share your thoughts and experiences where they can learn or maybe just read on. It is leisure because it keeps me up when I’m bored and helps me find friend all over the world.
- What/who inspires you to blog? Beauty bloggers inspires me to do so. My original favorites are Genzel Kisses and Milk Caramel Dreams. Janine of Milk Caramel Dreams was my fellow representative in a writing competition when we were both in 4th year Highschool. I was able to find her again in blogging 🙂
- How often do you update your blog? Every weekend. I got work Mondays-Fridays and no energy for blogging after the whole day of work as a teacher.
- What’s your top 10 favorite brand of makeups? I don’t have ten I just got 3… I am into make up but I don’t have the courage to experiment with other brands as I have a very sensitive skin. My top picks: 1) Maybelline; 2)The Body Sop: and 3) Mac.
- Can you go out of the house without makeup? Why or why not? No. I have lots of pimple marks and it make me feel insecure. I need to put even just a thin foundation before going out. But I really do want to go out without make up on especially if I have a good skin.
- What’s your top 3 favorite brand of clothing lines? 1) Cinderella 2) Betty 3) Shopaholic
- What’s your top 3 favorite brand of shoes? 1) Alberto 2)Parisian 3)So Fab!
- How often do you wear makeup? Everyday.
- Any blogging styles or tips to other bloggers? Be yourself. Balance you thoughts. Reply to your readers. Mingle with other bloggers. Embrace blogging 🙂
1) Dacy of Dollish Darling
2) Adelia of I’m A Wonderful Cat
3) Gael of Kameshi
4) Clarisse of Dive in Pastels
5) Jemimah of Some Girl Named Jem
6) Amanda of The Live Simply Blog
7) Sterling of Style Me Sterling
8) Celeste of Sacred Sharings for the Soul
9) Rachel of The Professional Army Wife
10) Sue of Sue Forey Fibre Art
My Questions to my Nominees:
- How do you find blogging?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- Who are your favorite bloggers? Name at least 3.
- Aside from blogging, what do you do during your free time?
- What do you love to write about?
- Is maintaining a blog hard for you? Why or why not?
- How many articles or blog posts do you publish in a week?
- What do inspires you to keep on blogging?
- Do you think blogging is helpful to the netizens? Why or why not?
- What are the advice you can give to our fellow bloggers?
I’m so excited about the outcome! How about you sweeties?
What would be your answer to my questions? I would love to read from you too.