Hey sweeties! How’s everything? Oh well, for me, it’s been a busy week. And that has been the reason why this post is quite late but I believe that it’s better late than never.
So now, let’s try to catch up with my previous month’s essentials- May. I got here some products that I’ve been using for quite sometime and still proven and tested to be effective especially on my personal needs. And others that are part of my beauty explorations, which matches my taste and current needs too.
My May essentials is composed of 8 awesome products that kept my May 2013 a blast of beauty and charm *wink*. Let’s get the ball rollin’…
- Beauty and Bright Moringa Lightening Soap– I discovered this month the lovely soap from Moringa. What I love about this item from Droplets of Nature is it’s mild menthol effect when I am using it during my bath time. It is actually addictive and keeps me feeling fresh and clean during and even after bath. You can read my full review about it here: https://rosalietangonan.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/to-a-beautiful-and-brighter-me/
- Milcu Underarm and Foot Deodorant Powder– This product has been my partner for four years. I rediscover its effect after I used another lightening deodorant that did otherwise on what was indicated on its label. It made me feel bad trying the other brand of deo which made my underarm appear darker. I go back to this cheap yet very effective brand that makes me think, “Classic is always the best.” It maintains the original color of my skin and keeps me feel dry everyday. This is certified TRIED AND TESTED!
- BeauSpeaks Bleaching Cream– Actually, this item is a part of the local obagi set that I once told you about sweeties. I use it in one unique way- as a spot treatment to my pimples and pimple marks. It has been proven effective to make pimples dry faster and make it lighter too. Aside from me, my sisters also proved its effect. Just last month, I was hit by pimples on my cheeks due to stress and now, I am currently using it to recover the original state of my skin. As far as i’m concern, improvements were shown drastically in weeks 🙂
- Hand Bouquet Rich Collagen Hand Cream by Etude House– I am not a fan of Korean beauty products, but this one was a gift that’s why I tried it out. It is very handy and effective to ease my tired hands. I usually apply it on my hands when I travel in the morning in a massage motion. It just not moisturizes my skin but also relaxed it and make it feel lighter for the loads of work that is coming ahead. Plus… plus… plus… It’s mild scent has a calming effect that made me use it even more.
- The Body Shop’s Extra Virgin Mineral Loose Powder Foundation– I just tried it out this month as a substitute to my other make up brand. I found it very light when applied on my skin which makes me feel barely nothing. Also, it is easy to use and the pigment of this foundation is not too strong but matches and blends my skin really well. I featured it in one of my haul post and you may read it here: https://rosalietangonan.wordpress.com/2013/05/19/my-the-body-shop-haul/
- Avon’s Eyebrow Liner in Dark Brown– I missed this brow liner as it was usually out of stock according to my Avon dealer. I love its color which matches my dark brown hair. It is easy to use and does not require me to put a brow mascara. In just few tweeks of my eyebrow brush, I am ready to go with this one. It is also cheap which just cost 199php in retail and when sale, around 150php only.
- Magic Tink Tint PixiGlow– This is one of my favorites in my April Glamourbox. Whenever I feel tired of my colorful lippies, I just wipe them off and put on this. It looks really natural when applied to lips. Making me feel simple yet pretty and not overdo. Watch out for my upcoming review about this 🙂
- Victoria Secret’s Fragrance Mist in Aqua Kiss– For my finishing touches every morning, I usually have a fragrance with me. As the rainy season is approaching, the humid air is still around the corner. I would love to be fresh even after being under the sun and this fragrance mist from VS helped me a lot. It has a hint of aqua smell which is not too strong to be intimidating nor too mild to be powerless. This picks me up whenever I am feeling down and makes me feel confident in approaching my office mates. It is so powerful that they unanimously said that, I really smell good every time 🙂
These products made my May so lively and colorful. Everything looks awesome right?
I bet you have to try them too… ‘Til next post my sweeties.