Hi sweeties! I’m a bit late for my April Essentials🙂 I’ve been trying to manage my time since May 1. Also, I just can’t get enough of my cravings for cupcakes and it makes me go crazy… But too bad for me, I haven’t overcome my cravings and I am still searching for a best buy cupcakes around.
Anyways, I just want to share with you my April Essentials 2013. These are the products that I can’t get enough this month. Some of it already got a review from my previous posts and some are still in line. I’m still in the procrastination mode since I’m still trying to maximize the few weeks left for my summer vacation.
So there, 6 items made it in my list for this month’s essentials.
1. Sakura Foot and Heel Lotion– I already got to review this item and I am still using the 5oml tube I got from SaladBox. It is really practical to use this summer because I know that none of us want to expose our cracked heels over our cute flip flops this. I’ve been enjoying its mild scent since day 1 that I use it. Try to check out my review about it here: https://rosalietangonan.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/heal-that-cracked-heels-a-review-on-sakura-foot-and-heel-lotion/
2. Fissan Prickly Heat Powder– It one of our childhood essentials I know. But still, I am having a hard time to get rid of prickly heat maybe because of too much heat. As I mentioned to my previous post, I have a sensitive skin which makes me prone to pimples, prickly heat and allergies. I haven’t got a review about this item but as a geast I can say that this has been one of the products I love.
3. Camay Romantique Rose Shower Gel– I’ve been trying to work on with a review on this product but it seems I am having a hard time to gather my thoughts about it. Anyway, I am actually done with its 200ml bottle. I finished it in just 2 or 3 weeks. Because of summer heat, I’ve been taking a bath 2-3 times a day which made this item very useful for me. I hope to finish my review about it soon so stay tuned🙂
4. Zenutrients Ginger RX Balm– This product is a big help for me as I am currently engage with blogging. Encoding makes my shoulders ache and this item is such a relief. I got this item at SampleRoom’s Earth Day Celebration and I also featured it in one of my blog posts. Try to check it out here: https://rosalietangonan.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/organic-had-never-been-this-good-some-zenutrients-and-so-true-product-a-triple-review/
5. So True Lavender Skin Repair Balm- This item has been a substitute for my regular lip gloss this summer. It is very moisturizing and relaxing. In my review about it, I mentioned that one of the😦 Sad face :( of this product is its strong smell, but as I sent my review to SampleRoom, they pointed out to me that the lavender is meant to be strong for the balm because it provides a relaxing aroma-therapeutic scent. So there… I was informed🙂 This item is part of my triple review for products that are part of SampleRoom’s Earth Day Celebration. It’s here: https://rosalietangonan.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/organic-had-never-been-this-good-some-zenutrients-and-so-true-product-a-triple-review/
6. Girl Stuff’s Nail Polish in Jade– I’m so inlove with the color of this nail polish! I also found it to be long lasting and not easily damaged even when you are doing household chores like washing the dishes. I got it featured in one of my product reviews and it might help you convince how good this product can be: https://rosalietangonan.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/trendy-and-safety-in-a-bottle-a-review-on-girlstuff-forever-nail-polish/
So there was my April Essentials, you can try it out too and see for yourselves. Have a great summer sweeties!🙂